AOL mail formally known as America Online is another email service provider that has been around since 1993. AOL mail which is sometimes wrongly referred to as AIM mail offers unlimited storage space with a 25Mb limit attachment, which is very great. Also, one of the main features of AOL mail is its effective spam filtering.
The major con about the email service is that they offer lots of ads that makes the interface somewhat a bit disorganized. But aside that it has other great features that make its services worthy to use.
Getting an AOL mail account and using their services is completely free all over the world. This review will highlight the basic features and services offered by www.aolmail.com as well as a guide on how to sign in and create your very own AOL mail account.
Features of AOLmail.com
- Like every other email service providers, AOL mail offers unlimited storage space for saving your documents, media files and more.
- AOL uses special filters to move bulk junk emails or messages to a designated spam box.
- It also supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP protocol which enables you to utilize the services well and gives you total access to your mail from any device.
- AOL mail has an inbuilt spell checking attributes that you can utilize when typing a message in your mailbox.
- It has an easy interface that makes navigation easy and understandable.
- AOL has parental controls, that limits email exchanges to certain addresses and it also disables file downloads.
- It categorizes emails from known, bulk, and other senders, which lets you concentrate on a single category for ease.
- AOL can block site links and pictures from unknown sender to protect your privacy.
- Messages sent to other AOL members can be retracted after sending.
There are more interesting features in using AOL mail but with this few awesome features, isn’t it nice to own an account with AOLmail.com and use their services?. Registration or sign up is free, easy and you can go about to have an AOL mail account in a couple of minutes. To sign in and sign up for AOLmail.com, follow the guide below.
How to sign in AOL mail | AOL sign in
- In the address bar of your web browser, enter and search www.aol.com or you can simply click here.
- On the homepage of AOL, click the email signature that looks like an envelope located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the link you see which is below it, and it will take you right to the AOL mail website.
- At the right-hand side, you will notice boxes you can enter your information.
- If you are already a registered member, input your username or email and password. If you choose to click on ‘remember this password’, AOL will remember your login details next time you try to log in.
- Afer entering your details, submit and you will be logged into AOL mail.
If you can’t remember your password, you can fill a form under the ‘forgotten password’ and your password will reset.
How to sign up for AOL mail account
- If you don’t have an AOL mail account, click on the “Get a free username” button which is available on the login page.
- A new page will open up for providing personal information in getting an account.
- Kindly fill in the form with the required information asked to create a new AOL mail account.
Note: Do ensure you fill all the details required with genuine information, as it is very important in creating an account successfully.
Also if you want more features and better mail services, you can try out the “Try Premium AOL PLAN” button. You will be redirected to a page listing all the options that come with the premium plan as well as their prices.
By following the login guide above, it is possible to get along with AOL mail services.