Why You Should Play Asphalt 8: Airborne
The thing that scares most people in acquiring a game is when is not free. Initially, a price tag of $0.99 was attached to Asphalt 8, when it was launched. Well, worry no more, as the game is now available for free on the Google Playstore for Android users, and also on apple store for iPhone and iPad users.
Also if you are a lover of car racing games and you haven’t played Asphalt 8: Airborne, sorry to say but you have missed a lot because there are no other car racing games on Android that have toppled Asphalt 8: Airborne. As at the time of this post, if there is any car racing game that you think is better, kindly reply via the comment section and I will check it out. Also, in my opinion, I think the game is better than GT Real racing 3 and Need for speed (all versions), which are also popular mobile car racing games,
The game features really nice graphics and excellent play. And it has received lots of commendation from core mobile gamers around the world.
Key Features Of Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Tilt to steer. Selecting this control sets the car in the game to auto accelerate, and movement is controlled by simply tilting the device.
- Tilt and icons. This control gives you the option to manually accelerate the car via an onscreen icon. While tilting the device controls the movement.
- On-screen controls. Selecting this control auto accelerates the car, and movement is controlled by a virtual steering wheel on the screen.
- Tap to steer. This control auto accelerates the car and tapping on the left and right side of the screen controls the direction.
Asphalt 8: Airborne responds well to any of the controls selected. This key feature makes asphalt 8 playable by almost anyone since players can easily select the control that suits them.
The graphics features on asphalt 8: looks very good and colorful on high GPU devices, and the graphics resolution can also be set. Note: if the game lags on your phone while playing, you might want to reduce the graphics quality. Other important features include;
- Dynamic weather.
- Best licensed producers, among which are Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari FXX, Bugatti Veyron, and Pagani Zonda R
- Supports multiplayer of up to 8 players.
- High quality sounds from engines of the car while driving.
- Series of exciting events and challenges in the career mode.
- Race in 9 different locations.
- Go airborne by speeding and scaling through ramps series of maneuvers off-road.
Download and Play
The game is free to download from Google Playstore for Android and the apple store for iPhone users. Click on the links below to download and play. Note, before downloading and installing, make sure you have not less than 1.8GB of free storage in your internal memory.
- Download Asphalt 8: Airborne for Android here.
- Download Asphalt 8: Airborne for iPhone and iPad here.
If you are a hardcore car racing gamer, asphalt 8 is for you because the gameplay is intense and impressive. I think Gameloft really did well by making it a free purchase but the only downside in the game is that there are lots of in-app purchases, which are mostly cars.