Essential Features of aTube Catcher
- Apart from just capturing video download links, you can convert the downloaded file into other file formats like 3GP, 3G2, AVI, XVID, MP4, MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, GIF, FLAC, WAV, PSP, MPG, VOB, OGG, MO, and AVI.
- aTube Catcher also has a tool inside the software, that enables you to burn videos to DVD/CD or any other storage device.
- aTube Catcher also has an inbuilt screen recorder that enables you to record a screen portion of a playing video.
- Despite its several tools, the software doesn’t utilize much space in the hard-disk.
Download and Install aTube Catcher
To download, click on the ‘download icon’ for atube catcher at the top or bottom of the page. The file is completely safe and it has been personally checked by me. After downloading, follow the steps below to install.
How to Install
- Double click on the app to run the install. A page showing ‘welcome to aTube catcher setup wizard’ will appear, simply click on ‘next’.
- In the next page which is the ‘license agreement’ click, ‘I accept the agreement’.
- Now, series of browser toolbars will come up. Because the toolbars are not necessary, you may want to click on ‘decline’, also on subsequent pages.
- Browse where you will like to save your program and click on ‘next’. Tick or untick whether you want to create a desktop icon and also click on ‘next’.
- Finally, click on ‘install’ and aTube Catcher will install on your PC. After installing click on ‘finish’ for it to close the page.
When you launch aTube catcher, it will give you the option of selecting your language. After that, it will take you to the homepage showing you all its tools in a tile arrangement.
Just like the name states, this tab/title enables you to download videos provided you have the video link. You can as well copy links to streaming videos online and inserting it into the URL and clicking ‘download’. You also have the option of choosing the output format.
You can drag your video files and place it the video converter section, with the option of also choosing the output format. Converting videos to Mp3 is also found in this section.
Screen Capture/Screen Record
Screen capture allows you to record a section of a screen. You can also work with the on-screen video while it is recording.
You can burn your downloaded and converted videos or music to DVDs, Cd and more using the DVD/BluRay/Cd Creator.
Finally, you can record audios in high-quality formats like Mp3, wave, and WMV.
aTube Catcher is a productive software with lots of video tools. The flat tiled interface makes it very easy to understand and use. It does all the listed features in the app, so I can’t find much fault with it. So, I will recommend this to anybody that will want to work with video downloads and conversion.