‘Freemake Video Converter’ is a free video converter that supports video conversion of over 200 inputs format. The free video converter has a nice interface that makes any user of the software to fully understand the tools and navigate freely without much stress.
You can also convert your video files to audio formats (Mp3). And also, it allows file burning to CD/DVD in one click with guaranteed results.
Essential Features of ‘Freemake Video Converter’
- Freemake video converter can download and convert almost any video to other formats.
- Ability to import subtitles for any converted videos. Although, editing the imported subtitles require a purchase of a subtitle pack.
- Ability to burn files directly to a CD/DVD with a single click.
- It supports many inputs format (over 200) that can be converted to other formats like 3GP, AVI, FLV, HTML5, ISO, MKV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, SWF, WMV and more.
- Freemake video converter may be one of the fastest video converters since the producers have said there is a key feature (integrated CUDA and DXVA technology) that enables utilization of fewer CPU resources. Hence giving Freemake video converter a faster file conversion.
Download and Install ‘Freemake Video Converter’
You can download Freemake Video Converter for free from the download link at the top or bottom of this page, or you can kindly click here. The file is free of virus and the file size is very low, so downloading it will be very fast.
How to Install
- After downloading, launch the program, you will see a static intro page welcoming you to the Freemake video converter wizard setup. You can send crash/bug report by ticking or unticking the option box. Click ‘next’.
- Select custom install to choosing the components you want to install alongside the software. A desktop icon will be created if you choose ‘full install. Click on ‘next’.
- In the next page browse the folder you will like to install ‘Freemake video converter’ and click next to install the program.
- Finally, click on ‘finish’ to complete the setup.
After downloading and installing Freemake video converter, you can go ahead to start converting video files.
Freemake video converter features a very nice and clean interface. The tools are well organized, so it makes it very easy to understand and use.
When you launch a Freemake video converter, you will see two set of categories located at the top and the bottom of the page.
Depending on the file type, video files that need to be worked with are added from the top of the page. It includes video, audio, DVD, Photo, and ‘paste URL’.
There are 21 categories with sub-selection at the bottom of the page that enables you to select the output format of the file to be converted. The categories includes; to AVI, to WMV, to Apple, to DVD, to MPEG, to MP4, to MP3, to 3GP, to MKV, to FLV, to Sony, to Xbox, to Samsung, to Android, to Youtube, to Blu-ray, to SWF, to HTML5, to Nokia, and to BlackBerry.
To convert files, simply select the file type you want to convert and choose the output format you want. You may have to do some settings and select preferences while doing so, but the procedures are pretty easy and shouldn’t prove much difficulty.
Unlike aTube Catcher, you can convert video files to more output format using Freemake Video converter. Though Freemake video converter lacks many tools that aTube catcher offers (online video capture, audio recorder and much more). But otherwise, Freemake video converter is a good tool if you ever want to convert any type of video files to any format. Also, file conversion is very fast and this makes it one of the best youtube/video converter.