Is PayPal the fastest way of making payments and the most popular means of money transfer on the internet? Yes, It is. Though there are other PayPal alternatives but no other company has come close to rival PayPal Service.
Paypal is so convenient that you can be anywhere in the world and at any time make payments, transfer and buy online. Provided the service is supported in your country, you have a paypal account and there is internet service.
What Is PayPal?
Paypal Holdings, Inc is an American company that offers an online payment service system. Paypal Service is a popular and worldwide online payment system that operates as a payment processor for online vendors.
It makes transactions easy as you can use the service anywhere in the world provided the services are offered in your country and you have a PayPal account and internet services. The best thing about PayPal is that it offers a secure service through which funds are transferred from one PayPal account to another.
To become an active participant, you must register and the registration is free. To register you access the sign-up page from their website and it follows the normal way of signing up where you provide your email, password, and other information. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Thereof you provide your credit card details or Bank account and the system verifies it. From there on you are good to go.
Why I Should Use PayPal Service
With PayPal, you can be at the comfort of your home and simply make purchases and payment via the internet. There are no restrictions on it once everything is fully set up, and your transactions are fully secure.
Paypal isn’t just for e-business. Let’s say you owe some money to somebody, you can easily transfer to the person, provided you both have a PayPal account.
Things To Note Using Paypal Service
Below are some of the important pointers to take note of while using Paypal;
- In Paypal, you can choose to have one or two types of account; Personal and Business. Each account should have a unique email address with a bank account and credit card associated with it.
- Opening an account and transferring money is completely free of charge.
- In personal accounts, credit or debit payments can only be made 5 times while in the case of business accounts there are not restrictions on payments.
- For security reasons, never click on a PayPal link in your mail, as there are many phisers around. It is advisable to make a direct access via the website.
- If you are a PayPal account holder outside the United States you will be charged most likely on any transactions made with it.
- While registering on PayPal, it is advisable to you a Gmail address. Gmail have put an authentication for PayPal making your account more secure.
That is just some of the important things to take note off when using PayPal. I will be posting more about PayPal and using their services in subsequent post.