Are you looking for an online store where you can order items for yourself and loved ones? Or do you seek for a multinational retail store which provides you with varieties of items to purchase? If yes, do not worry, for a multinational retail corporation called Walmart is here to serve you.
In this article, you will get to know about the Walmart online shopping store and also how to locate a Walmart store near you, wherever you may be. So, read on.
Walmart is an America multinational retail corporation which has existed since the year 1962. It was founded by Sam Walton and was incorporated in 1969. Walmart started as one store in Rogers, Arkansas and later expanded to over 4600 stores in the United States and over 6200 stores outside the United States. It operates in over 28 countries and under a total of over 63 banners.
RELATED: Sears Online Shopping Store
With the emergence and popular use of the internet, Walmart took their retail business online and created a Walmart website, Walmart.com.
How to place order on Walmart
It is essential to note that if you want to place an order on Walmart, you will need to have an account with Walmart. In fact, if you do not have an account on Walmart, the best you will do is browsing through the products that are available at Walmart.
So, if you want to place an order at Walmart, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Walmart account. If you do not have a Walmart account, go to www.walmart.com to create one.
- When you are signed in, you can find products/items you wish to order.When you find any item you want to order, click on it.
- Then click on the “add to cart” button to add the item to your cart.
- Click “Continue shopping” to continue shopping for more item and adding them to your cart until you are satisfied.
- After adding items to your cart, click on the cart icon at the top right corner to access it.
- On your cart, you can edit quantities for each item and remove items.
- When you are done with your editing, click on the “CHECK OUT” button.
- Now you will have to select the “shipping” or the “pickup” button.
- If you select the “shipping” button, select a shipping speed and then click “continue” to enter a shipping address or choose a shipping address.
- If you select the “pickup free” button, you will have to enter your areas zip code and then click continue to enter the name of the pickup person.
- Click “continue” to select a payment method.
- Now, confirm your shipping and payment details.
- If you want to make any changes, click the “change”.
- When you are done, click the “place order” to submit your order
How to track order on Walmart
Having placed order, you might want track the order. You can do that in two ways:
- Using the “track order” link on the Walmart homepage: Go to the Walmart homepage at www.walmart.com. Then click the “track order” at the top right corner. This will take you to the tracking order page. Enter your email address and the last 6 digits of the order number. Then click “view order status”.
- Tracking order from your Walmart account: sign in to your Walmart account and then click the “track order” at the top right corner. Now, click the “check the status of any order” link to display the display the status of your order.
RELATED: Zappos Online Stores for Shoes
How to locate a Walmart store near you
To locate a Walmart store near you, simply use the store finder on the Walmart website. Start by going to the Walmart site at www.walmart.com. On the Walmart site, click on the “store finder” at the top right corner. Then click the “store finder” option. Now, enter your city, state or zip code in the provided field and then hit enter. If there are Walmart stores near your location, it will be listed and their location signified on a map. You can click your preferred store from the listed stores to get more details.
To further explore the Walmart site, go to www.walmart.com.
You can also read about Walmart savings catcher.