I bring to you today another great email service provider; Rediffmail. Rediffmail is an email service extension offered by Rediff. It is another popular email service provider that has been around since 1995 and has been rated as one of the top email service providers in the world. In this post, I will be talking about Rediffmail account setup which includes its sign up and sign in process. I will also give a short description of other services offered by Rediff.
The email service provider is just an extension of the numerous services offered by Rediff which is a news company located in Mumbai City in India. Just like Gmail, yahoomail, e.t.c. Rediff also offers news, shopping service, finance and other unique services.
On Rediffmail service | Email Service Provider
Rediffmail is a web-based e-mail service provided by Rediff.com, with over a 100 million (according to Wikipedia) registered users. Furthermore, it offers unlimited storage capacity just like their popular counterparts (Gmail, yahoomail, e.t.c.).
Rediffmail also offers a free account for everybody (standard users) and a paid account for large businesses. Both accounts have their unique features, but the paid or premium account is better. Nevertheless, for a free account, you get to enjoy all the services you could possibly use. Interested participants in free accounts or small businesses can sign up or create a free account easily on www.rediffmail.com. In this post, I’m going to discuss in details about Rediff mail, how to set up a free account and also discuss on rediffmail other unique services. So read on to know all about this free email extension from Rediff.
How is Rediffmail Different from other popular email service providers?
The email service provider has come a long way to making their service unique to customers, including providing a business email. Despite this, Rediff has flaws that make it not comparable to the likes of Gmail, yahoomail, and co. One of those cons is the interface. The homepage is bombarded with ads and items for sale ( its online shopping service). Just at the top corner of its categories, you will see its rediffmail tab and business mail. It could have been better.
On the other hand, the email service provider has some unique features you might not see or get with other email service providers.
Unique Features of Rediffmail
There are two types of mail you can open on Rediff. One is the free email which is the main one, while the other is a paid one and for business. The business mail comes in two types. One for standard users and for small business, while the other is for large business. I will be discussing the services/features you can get from both business email types.
Furthermore, its free email is not too different from your regular emails. rediffmail also offers unlimited storage capacity for storing documents and files.
Rediff standard Email| Small businesses
- Professional email accounts with your company name in it, like email@example.com.
- A free domain name of your own choosing (.in, .com, .org, .biz, .net etc.)
- You will get a free website to showcase your products & services.
- A free mobile mail app that works seamlessly across devices.
- Basic admin features to manage users and data protection.
Rediff Advanced Email | Large businesses
- White label solution with company branding and customized login page.
- Complete sync of email, calendar, and contacts across devices.
- Dedicated account manager and expert customer support with SLAs.
- Collaborate via doc management & sharing, web chat messenger & Newsletters.
- Advanced admin features to manage users, data security & protection, access control, newsletters, mail archival etc.
www.Rediffmail.com | Signup Process for Free Rediffmail Account
If you simply want to create a free email account and use Rediff email services follow the steps below.
- From your browser, visit www.rediffmail.com.
- Click on “create a rediffmail account” at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Create a new account”. You will be redirected to a sign-up page.
- Fill in the required information like your name, phone number, rediffmail id, password e.t.c
- Also, Input the capture code and click “create my account”.
If you’ve filled in all the information by following the steps below, you should have your email account ready in few seconds.
www.Rediffmail.com | Sign In Process | Rediffmail login
After you have successfully created your rediffmail account, you can now log in. To login into your rediffmail account follow the steps below.
- Visit the Official page of Rediff on www.rediffmail.com.
- Click on the Sign in option at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Rediff email ID and password.
- Finally, click Login. You will be automatically logged in to your account.
Other Services Offered by Rediff
Just like other email service providers, Rediff offers a variety of services besides email. One of it is its ‘News’, which is popularly called “REDIFF NEWS”. Also, the “news site” is constantly updated with the latest happenings and trends in India and around the world. To access this section, just visit ‘www.rediff.com/news’.
Also, there is a shopping section in Rediff, which I think it’s a major service offered by Rediff. This is because once you access the site, the first thing you will see are items placed for sale in its homepage. To access it fully, visit www.Rediff.com/shopping. There are numerous items you can order from this site which you can receive from the comfort of your home. Payment is done via ‘internet banking’ or ‘pay on delivery’.