Yahoo mail is one of the earliest and biggest email services in the world. Launched in 1997, no email service has been able to rival the storage capacity they offer. Registration is free for personal use and paid for business emails. The interface is catchy with lots of features.
Today I’m going to show you how you can set up a yahoo mail account. Creating and account is very easy and fast, it is something you can set up in under some couple of minutes. Follow the guide to set up your yahoo mail account.
How To Create A Yahoo Mail Account | yahoomail.com
Setting up a yahoo mail account is pretty easy, starting with a free registration on yahoo website. To own a yahoo account, The first thing to register by providing your yahoo id for your email account and providing further information. Follow the steps below for a successful yahoo registration.
- On your browser, visit yahoo.com and click ‘sign up now’.
- In the sign-up page, you will be asked to fill some details which include; name, gender, country, zip code, and email address.
- In the next step, you will be required to select an ID and a password, which you will use in signing in to your account. You will also be asked to select security questions and provide an answer to it. You can read more about security questions here.
- Click, I accept the service terms of the agreement and submit.
- Now your account is ready and you can sign in.
Yahoo Mail Sign In Procedure
After successfully creating your yahoo mail account you can now log in. To log in to your yahoo mail account, follow the steps below;
- From your browser, visit http://mail.yahoo.com.
- Enter your Yahoo id name and password and click ‘sign in’.
You can choose to remain signed in for a couple of weeks but I won’t advise this especially if it is a shared computer.
What if you forgot your password? Click on the forgot password below the sign in page. You will have to provide answers to some questions to verify you are the owner of the account, after which you will be sent your id details or you will be given the option to select a new password.