Youtube to Mp3:
Having issues converting YouTube videos to mp3, well you’ll find it easy as far as this article is concerned. You can download your favorite YouTube videos and then convert it to various formats you like. But right now I’ll be talking about converting the audio track of your video file to mp3. But first and foremost I’ll highlight on how to download YouTube videos on a smartphone or tablet with different systems, before showing the most accessible way to convert YouTube videos to mp3.
Downloading a YouTube video to an Apple iPod and iPhone
Downloading a YouTube video to an iPod or iPhone of an Apple system is a straight forward process. However, it actually takes some steps to download any YouTube video to your iPod or iPhone. Follow the steps below to see how it is done.
- In the app store, search for the ‘document 5’ app, then download and install the app on your iPod or iPhone.
- After the document has finished installing, open the app, which is usually titled as ‘document’.
- Click on the safari browser icon that looks like a compass at the bottom right corner of the app.
- In the address bar at the top of the window, search on en.savefrom.net.
- Press the home bottom on the iPod or iPhone and then open the Safari browser, and visit youtube.com website or you can make use of the YouTube app.
- Find the video you want to download and click the share icon on the video page.
- When the share video windows open, click on the youtube video URL without removing your finger to display a list of options. Copy the URL video.
- Click on the home bottom again and open the ‘document 5’ apps once again.
- Click the URL text box. Once the on-screen keyboard shows up, Paste the copied URL of the youtube video into the URL text box.
- You will see a download below the video, click on the drop down list next to it to select the Mp4 quality.
- Next input the name you want to save the video file with. You will see this option on the save file screen. After that, click ‘done’ to download the video to the iPod or iPhone device. The downloaded video will be located in the document 5 app.
- Click on the download icon at the bottom right of the screen to see the progress of the video download.
- Once the video has finished downloading, Click on the video file name to open the download screen.
- Drag the video file with your finger. You will see the ‘drag here’ option at the top left of the screen.
- After the document screen opens, without releasing your finger on the video file and drag it to the photos folder.
While on the photos screen, drag the file to the camera roll folder to copy the video file to the folder.
Downloading YouTube Videos on an Android Smartphone and Tablet
There is obviously no effective result on the Google Play store that allows you to download YouTube videos. So there is a suggestion on getting tubemate from a third-party download site. Here are the steps on how to use tubemate for Android phones.
- On your mobile phone, visit http://www.tubemate.net/ and also visit one of the verified download sites.
- On the homepage, Click on the Install App button.
- Click ‘ok’ for the warning about the apk file, because it could harm your phone. Once downloaded, ‘Click’ on open.
- Once the App has finished downloading, install it and open it.
- In the tubemate app, go to youtube homepage and locate the video you want to download. then click the green down arrow on the top bar of tubemate.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download or click the audio options if you want the audio.
- Click the green download bottom once the video type has been selected.
- Note: tubemate may give a prompt to install mp3 video converter. If so, select the option to install the App and then repeat the above steps to download the video again. Also, you can choose to download manually and do the conversion yourself.
You can access the downloaded video from the download folder of the browser. You can also move video and audio files to your SD card to conserve storage space.
Download YouTube Video on a Windows Smartphone and Tablet
You can download youtube videos on your widow’s smartphone or tablet by making use of its default browser which is internet explorer. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open the internet explorer browser on your device.
- Visit the YouTube website and find your preferred video.
- Go to the savefrom.net website in the browser.
- Paste the YouTube video URL into the text field near the top of the savefrom.net web page.
- Tap the download button on the web page or tap the ‘enter/go’ button on the on-screen keyboard.
- It may take time for the web page to find the video and display the video download options. Once the options are displayed, select the video resolution and type your download option.
Save the downloaded video from your browser into a folder on your smartphone or tablet. You can as well conserve space on your device by moving your files to your SD card.
Convert your favorite YouTube video to videos of various formats, using a reliable YouTube converter to convert formats like mp3 and 3gp. This article is going to highlight the best and reliable YouTube converter, which offers high-speed download and superior quality conversion. Simply visit; onlinevideoconverter.com. This offers top-notch services and free video converter.
Steps to Convert YouTube Videos to mp3 using onlinevideoconverter.com
Your number one free video conversion tool will give lists like;
- Convert a video link/URL.
- Convert a video or audio file.
- Download a browser extension.
If you choose to convert a video link/URL, all you need to do is paste the YouTube URL address, like https://www.youtube.com/blogging. Then you choose your format to mp3 and then click start to begin the video convert into mp3.
If you choose to convert a video or audio file, you click on ‘select or drop file’. You would choose from series of action like;
- Android system.
- Sound recorder.
Any one of these that contains the file you want to convert, you click on it and then find the already downloaded and saved YouTube video you want to convert to mp3. After the conversion process has been completed, Click on the ‘start’ option to download the converted file.
You can as well choose to download a browser extension with extensions like fire fox add-on, chrome extension, and safari extension, then you can select anyone of your choice.
All these on the website, onlinevideoconverter.com is accessible using any android, apple or windows to convert the audio track of your video file to mp3 straight to your mobile phone, tablet or your PC.