Zoho mail is an Email service provider like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Proton mail, AOL mail, etc. It is regarded as one of the best Email service providers due to its no ads display and its professional business service offer. Although Zoho mail is actually focused on business service render which is paid for, there is also a free service offer for a personal email account.
About Zoho Corporation: Wiki
Zoho corporation is a technology company founded by ‘Sridhar Vembu’ in 1996. The company, which is currently based in California was known as AdventNet Inc. till 2009 where it was renamed as Zoho Corporation. Some of the products and services rendered includes:
- Network Management Framework
- IT Management Products
- Zoho Office Suite
To read and learn more about Zoho Corporation and its product and services, visit www.zohocorp.com
Features of Zoho Mail
Zoho mail packs plenty of key features that makes it one of the best email service provider in the world, some of these features include;
- Ad-free, Clean and Fast Interface. Zoho features an ad-free interface even for the free personal accounts. This key feature makes the interface looks clean and that categories are well organized. According to Zoho, the free no ads feature means total respect for users privacy, as there are no scanning of keywords to feed users ads.
- Feature Packed for Business & Professional Use. This feature offers you numerous tools and services to work with. With this feature, you can access multiple accounts, personalize your accounts, effective antispam and antivirus, instant chat and much more. Users also get to have a feel of desktop email features blended perfectly with familiar browser-based access.
- Go Beyond Email. Take Your Office Online. Zoho comes with online tools like Zoho docs, an online office and document management packed with plenty of features, just like Microsoft office suites. You can create, edit and work with inbuilt tools like; word documents, spreadsheets, and presentation; online.
- Access Anywhere, Anytime. You can access and save your documents with ease via cloud. Send to other Zoho users at anywhere in the world and at any time, as long as you have internet access.
- Extensive Control Panel. gives administrators privileges to create, manage and control all individual business emails under it.
- Free, Expert Aided Migration Options. Zoho mail features an in-built tool that allows you to migrate to Exchange server and Outlook PST for free.
- Email & CRM Integration. with Zoho CRM, users can effectively up their sales and marketing services in their businesses.
Having known these important features, isn’t it a great idea to create a Zoho mail account? To know how to create your free Zoho account, follow the simple steps below to create a free Zoho Mail account.
How to Create a Free Zoho Mail Account| Zoho Mail SignUp
Note: Zoho Mail offers free and paid hosted email account to users, though both offer no-ads service.
- KindlyVisit The official website of Zoho free Mail to Create Free Email account. Click ‘personal email’ for a free email account.
- Input the email you wish to have. For example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now enter your email password. For effective password, ensure the password consists of alphabets, symbol, and numbers.
- Enter your ‘first name’ and ‘last name’ and also input your phone number.
- Click Sign Up to submit the form.
- You will see a message (your account has been created) on the next page. To complete this process, you will receive a notification via text to confirm your account.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully created your free Zoho mail account. The system will log you in automatically and the first message you will get will be a ‘hello from Zoho’.
How to Login to Zoho Mail Account | Zoho Mail Login
You can also access Zoho email login from the desktop as well as mobile. To log in to Zoho mail account, you must first own a Zoho mail account. If you don’t already have one, follow the guide above to create your free Zoho mail account. To log in successfully, follow the steps below.
- Visit the sign in or login page of Zoho mail from here.
- Enter the Email address and password you registered during signup.
- Finally, click ‘sign in’ to login to Zoho mail.
How to Reset or Recover Forgotten Password
In case you have forgotten your password or need to reset your password, Visit the official page to reset Zoto login password and fill in the details on the page. You will receive your ‘password reset’ via your registered email. Check the email to confirm and log in.